Marmara University School of Medicine III. International Onco – Surgery Days
Developments in systemic and surgical treatments in Hepatopancreatobiliary and Gastrointestinal cancers “Multidisciplinary approach”
HCC Course Date May 03, 2018
Symposium Dates May 04 – 05, 2018
HCC Course Marmara University School of Medicine Pendik Educational and Research Hospital
Symposium Cevahir Hotel Istanbul Asia
The scientific languages of the congress are Turkish and English. Simultaneous interpretation will be available.
Information and Registration Desk Office Hours
08:00 – 19:00
The convention will be accredited by Turkish Medical Association.
There will be oppurtunity of % 50 discount at IASGO membership. (100 EUR per year rather than
200 EUR) By this membership , below advantages will be served.
- A 50% discount on registration fees for participation in IASGO-organized National and International meetings;
- A 50% discount on registration fees for a wide range of CME Courses;
- Opportunities to participate in special operative workshops organized throughout the year;
- Subscription to the official journal of IASGO. Online access to educational and ground-breaking videos of excellence from the best University Centers internationally in the fields of HPB, Gastro-esophageal, Colorectal, Retroperitoneal and Pelvic Surgery;
- Free access to educational material on the IASGO website pertaining to New Frontiers in Surgical Oncology and Minimally Invasive Surgery. This is also in the form of self-assessment questionnaires and clinical cases discussions along with online assessment by worldwide experts in their respective fields. This assessment also forms the basis for evaluation to qualify for various IASGO fellowships and Diplomas;
- Eligibility to participate in IASGO-sponsored multi-center clinical trials
Name badges will be delivered to all attendees and companions. All attendees and companions are kindly requested to wear their identification badges at all times for the purpose of congress order.
* Attendance to the symposium is free of charge. A limited number of attendees will be admitted. Preliminary registrations will be admitted.
* Attendees must register themselves by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
* You may fill out the form on the page, titled “Registration and Accommodation”.